Thursday, June 09, 2016

Loud House of Cards^^


Meanwhile I was drawing it( I do wnenever I can, sometimes at the break times in my teaching schedule ), some of them( my students )already asked me if they could color it! So I´m posting this without color, yet - later, if I may( got to ask them first ), I´ll post their colors, too!

First time I ever draw Luan* and Lincoln, too - forgive me, as I know that all of them are NOT in-design, yet! But I´ll keep trying^^
( * ) when I saw that later moment about her( Luan )with Lily at the end of "Picture perfect" episode... that was that: liked the character at once! But the other Loud girls will have it, too^^

"The Loud House" story and characters created by Chris Savino
Luna´s voice created and performed by Nika Futterman Xentaras
Luan´s voice created and performed by Cristina Pucelli

No comments: